You're In-House Webmasters!
WebsiteCenter.com is a full-service website design company located in the fabulous city of Las Vegas, Nevada. Our primary objective with each client is to provide website results, security, confidentiality, and more website traffic. Tracking, monitoring and managing your digital assets requires great care and resposibility. We don't take that lightly. We are a creative team of web experts with security and confidentiality on top of our mind. Proper storage, redundant backup, excellent maintenance with a diligent and proactive approach to online business management is how we do website design business.
Established in 1998 and incorporated with the State of Nevada in 2004, WebsiteCenter.com has designed, developed, marketed, managed and hosted all types of websites from small informational websites to ecommerce to custom membership-driven websites. We've been there, done that. Talk to us. It's all confidential.
How about some fun facts?
We’re practically the best web professionals on Earth!
How? Because we care. We take pride in protecting your business interest even when it's above ours. We build websites the right way. No shortcuts. We deliver on our promise...traffic results! Our team stands behind this 100%.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science with a minor in Business Administration, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Web Authoring Certificate, Google and Yahoo Partner Program, .
I've always known that I'll be managing and helping various types of businesses since Grade 5 elementary school. I love everything about business and I'm always fascinated and excited to learn about how your business operates. I use everything I know in every project to ensure it's success. I take pride in what I do and I love doing web design for clients. I can do this forever.
P: (702) 326-4515
Lu is proficient in all aspect of accounting for business, including payroll, accounts receivable and payables. If you have any accounting issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lu. She will be more than happy to help you.
P: (702) 784-0017
Cindy has a wide range of business experience with in-depth knowledge of digital business operations and marketing. Her sales and various job position within a corporate environment will be of high-use at WebsiteCenter.com.
P: (702) 326-4515
Web Design & Related Services
Our web services are personalized to your needs - from website design, web hosting, digital marketing to website management services.
Are you ready to get your business online? Let's get started. Call us: 1-702-326-4515
VIDEO: How to build a search engine friendly website?
How To Build a Search-Engine Friendly Website?
What is HTML? The First Step to Search Engine Optimization.
HyperText Markup Language (HTML), currently at Version 5, commonly known as HTML5, is the native language of the Internet specifically, the World Wide Web (WWW). Therefore, it only makes sense that you build your website in HTML from the very start. Why? Because it is the first step to a search engine friendly website. HTML is also the most secured website design format. It is lightweight, which means, it loads fast. There is no software required. It is also supported by EVERY browser ever built. It is easy to learn, easy to code.
At WebsiteCenter.com, we automatically build websites in HTML, unless requested otherwise. Please NOTE that you have to request that your website be built in HTML5, otherwise, it will be built however way they like. Your web developer will not automatically build your website in HTML – you have to request for it. If your webmaster or web developer disagrees, leave as fast as you can. Do not hire those people. They are only looking out for themselves.
Building your website in HTML is not easier, it fact, it is a little bit harder. Like anything that you have to do the right way is always harder – that is why a lot of people take shortcuts. But if you know what you're doing, HTML is relatively easy. You have to insist on this.
Remember, building your website with anything other than HTML is not search engine friendly. It does not mean that it won’t work. It just means that you will have to work harder and pay more money to drive traffic to your website. That means paying for traffic. Paying for traffic is not bad. In fact, it is quite a necessity. The difference is that you will pay less when you’re website is built in HTML – because it will already be search engine friendly – most likely ranking organically, and search engine will reward you for this. It also means that paying Google and other search engines (like Yahoo and Bing) for traffic will charge you less because you've taken the time to make your website search engine friendly. So even if you stop paying for traffic, relative amount of traffic continues because you're ranking organically. With other types of websites, as soon as you stop paying for traffic, the traffic stops. That’s the big difference.
If you want to learn more, watch my other videos. I will add more as i go.
Website Client Benefits
The best reasons to work with us...
We're honest with our business dealings. We don't try to sell you into buying a website. Instead, we will try to figure out how a website can help your business do better than today.
Best Work Quality
Frequently Asked Questions
We've compiled the most frequently asked questions and provided them to you below for your reference. Our goal is to be as transparent as much as possible so there's no surprises.
- How do I order or buy a website package?
- It's simple. First determine what type of website do you need, an informational, ecommerce or membership driven website. If the answer is informational, then determine how many pages you will need to complete the website - Home, About Us, Services, Products, Contact Us, are just a few example of pages you can have on your website. You can then expand from there. For example, you can add to the About Us page by including Team, then a page for each Team Member, etc. From there, you can now select which website package has the right number of pages you need then click on ADD-TO-CART, then CHECKOUT.
- What happens after the website is complete?
- Just sit back and relax for a couple of days. This will give Google enough time to tag and rank your website. From there, depending on the marketing service you chose, you will be able to see your site ranked on search engines e.g. Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- How can I get more traffic to my website?
- There are various ways to get online traffic to websites, it all depends on what industry your business is in. With online marketing, we can focus on your target market via keyword pay-per-click campaign. If it's a geographical area that you're after, we can do that too. We can target your market segment via zip codes, gender and income level. With traditional marketing, we can initiate an email campaign to your existing customers; a snail mail campaign targeting a specific geographical area to get new customers; or initiate something on social media focusing on certain age bracket, gender, income bracket, job title or all of the above. Regardless of which marketing campaign we implement, we will be there with you to track it all down. We will install, create, monitor, update and maintain your marketing campaign for you on a regular basis via marketing report.
- How do I convert that traffic into dollars?
- The best way to convert that online traffic into dollars is to convert your website into an ecommerce website. It can be as simple as a Paypal Add-to-Cart button or it can be as elaborate as a membership driven website or paid download service. In any case, your website will need to have ecommerce features in order to convert that traffic into actual dollars.
- Does web hosting matter in regards to traffic?
- Yes, it does. We co-manage our own server with professional service technician that works directly at the data center. We know how hard it is to manage a web hosting server, to make sure it is protected at all times, blocking and detecting illegal entries, malware and virus scans, just to name a few. So if there's thousands of websites on one server and one of them get's infected, the entire server is infected, unless a preemptive and proactive approach to security has been undertaken. With thousands of hosted websites also slows down the server significantly which slows down the load time of your website. This is where you get hurt on search engines. The slower your site loads, the lower your ranking gets which means less visitors.
- Should I get a dedicated IP address?
- Yes. Having a dedicated IP address separates you from the pack - meaning, if one of the hosted websites on the server gets into trouble, your site will be excluded from the violation because you have a different and separate IP address. This is the primary reason to have a dedicated IP and just one of the benefit of having a dedicated IP address.
- Why do I have to include an SSL Security Certificate to my hosting account?
- Having an SSL Certificate installed on your hosting account converts from your website from http:// to https:// - meaning, it is secured and encrypted from hackers and viruses. By securing your website (https://) you will also notice that your organic ranking will start going higher and your cost on Pay Per Click campaigns will start to become significantly lower.
- Is email included in your web hosting package?
- Yes. We include 50 free email to each hosting account regardless of package and size of hosting account. You can setup POP or IMAP email types on all your devices - laptops, desktops, mobile phones and other devices like tablets.
- Can I edit my HTML website myself via Cpanel?
- Yes, you can. By logging into your CPanel and click on File Manager. From there, you can edit each HTML web page online.
We appreciate ALL of our clients! We appreciate their business, support and loyalty throughout the years.
Regardless of how we got together with our clients, all of them have become part of our family. Almost all of them have been with us for many years while some, over 20 years! That's loyalty in both direction.
We love our clients and we are always ready to help...
We are always on stand-by waiting to hear from any of our clients. We stay on high alert in case any of our clients needs our service. We stay on top of our field of expertise with continued education and training in order to deliver the highest standard of service. We're always ready and we're here for YOU and our CLIENTS.